Global Utility Construction recently completed works at WestConnex – St Peters Interchange.
The Westconnex project is part of the nation’s largest infrastructure projects linking Sydney’s existing motorway network with connections to Alexandria and Mascot.
The St Peters Interchange section features 9 bridges including two new Alexandra Canal crossings.
Client – CPB Contractors
Value over $1M.
Global completed the following works on time and on budget.
• 164 Street Lights installed
• 98 Shared Path Lights installed
• 9 Underbridge Floodlights installed
• 55,000+ metres of cable installed
• Cable terminations in all lights as well as over 400 pits
• Installation & termination of 5 x lighting distribution boards
• Testing, Commissioning & Handover of all above installations