Global Utility Construction has spent 15 years exceeding client expectations.
We specialise in major projects for Tier 1 contractors and telecommunications carriers across Australia.
GlobalUC provides a comprehensive suite of underground and overhead utility construction services. We work hard to ensure the most complicated projects are handed over seamlessly.
Completed right the first time
We have specialist Engineers, Project Managers, HSEQ Specialists who lead a team of competent site supervisors.
Site foreman, drilling specialists and team project managers supervise our on-site teams.
- Fully customised
- End to End
- Designed for error-free efficiency
- Completely in house
CUC offers turnkey solutions for network developments from start to finish, including all required civil construction and traffic control works.
- Project management
- Route design
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Grundomat Boring
- Concrete cutting
- Excavation works
- Pit and pipe installation
- In-house traffic control services
As an optical fibre specialist, GlobalUC offer telecommunications and wholesale providers a full range of optical fibre services. Our fibre teams are well versed in all commercial fibre works, including;
- Fibre Splicing
- Fibre Installation
- Testing and commissioning
- Optic fibre hauling
- Fault finding
- Splicing cutovers
- Fibre maintenance
- Blown fibre
As a turn-key communications provider, GlobalUC offers a full scope of wireless network services including;
- Civil works
- Concrete installation and Tower erection
- Macro and small cell builds
- End to end testing and commissioning
- Transmission works
- Ac and Dc power installation works
- Mobile Telephone Exchange (MTX) installations and upgrades
- Inspection and rectification of electrical faults
- Measured Optical Fibre Light Levels
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) fibre testing, fault finding and rectification
- Replacement of patch leads, SFP’s, Remote radio units (RRU)
- cell testing and reporting
Our Key People
NSW Fibre Team Leader
Field Services Manager
Appreciate the simplicity in dealing with the one contractor for your project needs.
- A client-specific customer application process
- Dilapidation reports
- In-house Traffic Control services
- Daily site closures
- Bore Logs
- Restoration notifications
- On-site Plant & Equipment repairs