Exceeding customer requirements is at the heart of our company.
Our ASP Level 1 & 2 Electrical Infrastructure services provide full turnkey solutions for any project.
We specialise in major electrical infrastructure projects across multiple industries.
We are servicing both the public and private sectors.
Completed right the first time
We have specialist Engineers, Project Managers, HSEQ Specialists who lead a team of competent site supervisors.
Site foreman, drilling specialists and team project managers supervise our on-site teams.
- Fully customised
- End to End
- Designed for error-free efficiency
- Completely in house
We specialise in transmission projects. With expertise in the latest advanced technology. Our expertise spans across Air Insulated Substations and Gas Insulated Substations.
Global Utility Construction has constructed both AIS & GIS projects up to and including 330kV.
Global Utility Construction can complete all facets of any transmission project, including:
- Structural works
- Mechanical works
- Electrical works
- Civil works
Global Utility Construction is an Accredited Service Provider for the three Network Supply Authorities in NSW.
- Endeavour Energy
- Essential Energy
Global are Electrical distribution specialists for any overhead and underground distribution projects. Our range of distribution services includes the installation of:
- Low Voltage & High Voltage street cabling
- Pillars and Pad-mounted Substations.
Our Key People
Global Utility Construction is a Level 1 ASP and electrical contractor. We provide a complete turnkey solution to our infrastructure clients.
Global can deliver both surface and tunnel road projects as well as all rail infrastructure projects.
Delivery of street supply and through site set up, to final fit-out and testing.
- ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) Pit & Pipe Installation
- ITS Equipment Install
- Street Light Supply & Install
- Traffic Lights Installation
- Utility Asset Installation & Relocations – Comms, Power, Water Gas
- Security Cameras etc. – Around roads & Rail Projects – Major Assets
- General Light & Power Fitouts – In Major Project Environments
- Temporaries – Temporary Power Supplies, Temporary Path & Street Lighting Site Shed Installation Including Power and Data Supplies