TeamGUC completed works in South Sydney with two civil construction crews as part of a customer connection for our telecommunications client Nexthop
- We connected to an existing network on the corner of Gibbons and Marian Streets with a breakout pit and then constructed a new network for the customer.
- The trench was 450mm cover, backfilled with sand and detection communications tape, except for a couple of meters that had reduced cover which then requires concrete and steel plates at a minimum.
- We laid Approx. 35m of pipe
- Completing all works while minding the extensive underground services already in the area.
- Managing traffic flow with two excavators plus crew within a narrow street in a busy part of South Sydney.
- Maintaining traffic flow through a back street, including a road crossing and driveway car lot access point.
It was nothing exceptional planning and teamwork couldn’t overcome.
To find out more, check out our Communications Services
to keep up with TeamGUC, follow us on Linkedin