Global Utility Construction completed a wireless communication small cell installation on behalf of our client APD Engineering. The installation aims to increase and improve mobile phone reception through Sydney’s outskirts.
The installation included;
- Installation of underground pits and conduit to provide a communications route from the existing network/exchange to the Cell location.
- Hauling and splicing of fibre cabling from the existing network to the Cell.
- Construction of the Small Cell components within the enclosure and installation of the Cell and Antennas up the Utility pole.
- Connection of the Cell to the Power Network via a Special Small Service connection.
- Installation of required cabinets, equipment and patching at the nearby communications exchange.
- Completion of required testing and integration of the Cell, bringing it online and operational.
Follow us on Linkedin to keep up to date with TeamGUC – https://www.linkedin.com/company/global-utility-constructions/