Mobile phone carriers use pole top cabinets to deliver their wireless services. The maintenance performed by our technicians on these cabinets ensures the peak performance of the network.
With the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background, our team excelled with all works completed without any issues
Electrical and Communications maintenance works included;
- Height access to equipment with the use of an insulated bucket truck due to proximity to live Low Voltage service mains
- Inspection and rectification of potential electrical faults
- Measured Optical Fibre Light Levels
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) testing to measure the performance of the fibres
- Replacement of patch leads, SFP’s, Remote radio units (RRU)
- The Global Utility Construction in-house traffic control team ensured site safety at the street level.